Local independent Agents Across Medway, Swale And Kent
If you would like to be a landlord, it does not have to become a full-time job. But to make it a success, it makes sense to have an expert on board.
1. Contact Link Property – The initial thing you want to do is get in touch to let us know you are attending to rent out your property. You can phone us on 01634 406987 or send us an email. Link Property will contact you back straight away to get started straight away.
2. What Is Your Property Worth? – A rental valuation is a crucial move in arranging your property for the rental market. Link Property has experienced valuers to help you decide a fair rental price for both you and the potential tenant. Our team can also provide a comprehensive, comparable rental report of other properties within your area. This will allow us to price your property, respectively and review the condition of your property. We will also advise if we feel some decor or maintenance work is required.
3. Managed Property – While we don’t have properties with a manager on the premises, Link Property manages properties for clients and will organise any maintenance works needed that may emerge. As a landlord, the tenant would contact our office instead of you. A member of our team would then arrange to have someone out to check their issues and get them addressed.
4. Are You Interested in Short Lets? – Some of our landlords here at Link Property offer rental properties for a short period of time. There are several reasons for this, waiting for new home construction, a fresh job starts, or maybe caring for an ill relative that lasts longer than a brief hotel stay. Usually, a short term let is less than six months; this kind of rental is excellent for flexibility.
5. First Impressions Count! – Let’s work together to ensure that your property is showcased to its very best to achieve the maximum reasonable rental value possible. Link Property will arrange for our professional photographer to come out and take pictures of your property and then edit them for the most excellent views of your property.
6. Marketing and Viewings – We ensure that your property will be found effortlessly across a broad range of options, including popular websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, and our active Facebook page. This enables Link Property to provide you with the most viewings possible, and we will also accompany all potential tenants to and from your rental property.
7. Handling Offers – One of the most exciting moments for a landlord is multiple offers for their rental property. Link property will evaluate all proposals/ offers with you and go over any specific requirements the considered tenants may have.
8. An Agreement is Reached – Once you’ve reviewed and agreed on terms to a tenancy, Link Property will work with you to ensure the move goes through smoothly for you and your tenant. Our service includes obtaining references were required, signatures for the rental agreement, and also acquiring the deposit and rent. If you’re are unable to, we can also take control of the following services for an additional cost:
- Deal with check-in and inventory
- Arrange Gas Safe and Energy Performance Certifications, and Electrical Inspection Condition Report
- Arrange to have your property professionally cleaned
A professional inventory concerning your rental property is also completed, which is essential when you are offering a fully furnished rental property.
9. Tenants Are Ready to Move In – You now have a rental property that is ready for your tenants to move in. Keys will be handed to the new tenants, and if you have taken advantage of our fully managed service, we will give them all the necessary information they will require to contact our property manager should they have any concerns.
Services We Offer
Personlised service from start to finish
Link Property is an independent local letting agent and has properties available across Medway, Swale And surrounding areas of Kent. You can either check our website for available properties or contact us directly for more information.
Link Property’s landlords expect the service they receive to be a reflection of the experience and expertise held by its team. Rest assured that whichever package you choose you will receive a professional service with the sole aim of giving you the best return on your investment.
If you’re looking for a mortgage, we believe Link Property can help you. Our mortgage advisor is independent, highly trained and ready to help you buy your perfect home. Being independent enables our adviser to search the whole market to make sure you get the best deal available.
We offer a bespoke property consultation service. We advise our clients the best way to invest their money to get the maximum return on their capital based on a clearly defined strategy and a set of goals outlined in partnership with one of our consultants. We will find the property for you. Help you negotiate the best price, then find you the perfect tenant for your new investment.
From regular cleaning services to full renovation and extension works, Link Property have a qualified, dedicated team of tradesman at your disposal. The maintenance teams are available to carry out works in a timely, efficient manner and to an excellent standard.
We hope that by providing a level of service above and beyond what is expected, that further down the line you may choose to rent with Link Property again, or even let a property through the agency. We’re here to assist and ensure the process runs smoothly.
Check out latest properties for rent across Medway And Kent.
Get in touch with our professional staff for any help and advice
The speed in which my properties have been let has been phenomenal and I am always kept up to date throughout the whole process. I would recommend Link Property for hassle free property management or letting, as a landlord I am reassured that the team are looking after me and my property as they would their own homes.
Cannot thank the team at Link Property enough for taking the time to understand our requirements and finding us our perfect home. We contacted Link Property and within a short time frame they found us the ideal home. They work together as a team through their dedication deliver such high professionalism. We always recommend them to others who are looking to rent.
Speaking to Ross and Danny we immediately felt very comfortable about letting them manage our property. Their experience and knowledge about the property market was impressive and they have managed to find us an excellent tenant. Any issues or problems that we have incurred have been dealt with professionally. I would highly recommend them.
News & Updates
From Link Property And Across The Industry.
We are honored and proud to work alongside these amazing partners.